THEOLOGICAL STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe that there is one living and true God, eternally existing in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the
Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory; that this triune God created all, upholds all, and governs all.
2. We believe that the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God, fully inspired, without error
in the original manuscripts, and the infallible rule of faith and practice.
3. We believe in God the Father, an infinite, personal Spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power, and love; that He
concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men and women; that He hears and answers prayer; and that he
saves from sin and death all who come to Him through Jesus Christ.
4. We believe in Jesus Christ, God's only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in His virgin birth,
sinless life, miracles and teachings, His substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into
heaven, perpetual intercession for His people and personal, visible return to earth. We believe in His first
coming Jesus inaugurated the fulfillment of the Kingdom of God.
5. We believe in the Holy Spirit, who came forth from the Father and Son to convict the world of sin,
righteousness, and judgment, and to regenerate, sanctify, and empower for ministry all who believe in Christ;
we believe the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Jesus Christ and that He is an abiding Helper, Teacher, and
Guide. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit and in the exercise of all the Biblical gifts of the
6. We believe in the universal church, the living spiritual body, of which Christ is the Head and all regenerated
persons are members.
7. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ committed two ordinances to the church: baptism, and the Lord's Supper.
We believe in water baptism and communion open to all believers.
8. We believe also in the laying on of hands for the empowering of the Holy Spirit, for ordination of pastors, elders,
and deacons, for receiving gifts of the spirit, and for healing.
9. We believe in the personal, visible, appearing of Christ to earth and the consummation of His Kingdom; in the
resurrection of the body, the final judgment and eternal blessing of the righteous and endless suffering of the
10. We believe in what is termed "The Apostle's Creed" as embodying fundamental facts of Christian faith, and
endorse the historic orthodox creeds of the church.
● I believe in God the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth;
And in Jesus Christ his only Son our Lord: who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried; the third day he
rose from the dead; he ascended into heaven, and sitteth at the right hand of God the Father Almighty;
from thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.