FHOC Internship Program Application
OVERVIEW & INTRODUCTION
This program is about investing into young leaders and ministers that desire to grow in their Kingdom impact. At FHOC we desire to sow seeds of leadership into the Kingdom because we know that in God's economy everything starts with a small seed and that seed has the potential to reap a harvest of great magnitude. You have been invited to participate in this program because the pastoral staff at FHOC has recognized God's anointing and call on your life, and we want to parter with God in developing that call.
"Jesus didn't preach and then have leaders drawn to Him; Jesus sought them out. He found leaders with the qualities He wanted and said, 'Follow Me.' In order to become successful, leaders must be hand-picked." -Bishop Tudor Bismark
We believe that this program will add great value and depth to every intern that dives into this program and we are excited to invest into a generation that God is using in a powerful way. You will be challenged, stretched, encouraged, blessed and built up through the pastors and staff at FHOC for the purpose of releasing your fullest potential. Every person has been given gifts from God, but not every person develops those gifts into a skill that can be used in a mighty way for the Kingdom. How far will you go? What are you willing to do and sacrifice to grow, to release and steward what God has given you? That is the heart of this program. Providing a platform to take the next step in your development.
With glad hearts we welcome you to the FHOC family.
What is the commitment to participate in this program?
- Weekly office hours at FHOC (6 hours required) - Friday from 10am - 3pm
- If you have schedule conflicts with the hours please make note of your availability in the field below
- Each week there will be a leadership training class, projects to work on with FHOC staff, and ministry related duties
- Training Material
- There will be required reading, homework, and tasks midweek for non-office hours
- Regular attendance at FHOC Sunday night service
- Join a ministry team at FHOC
- This is a two Sunday a month commitment
What training will I receive by joining this program?
- Church & Ministry Leadership
- Team building
- Developing foundations (core values, beliefs, principles)
- Creating vision & structure for ministry
- Creating order to increase capacity
- Releasing the culture of the Kingdom
- Authority (chain of command)
- Discovering your Identity in Christ
- Releasing the Prophetic ministry
- Personal strengths analysis
- Training in church planning software
- Project management
- Developing systems to oversee large events & ministry