Father’s House OC – DISCIPLESHIP PROGRAM
KINGDOM CULTURE & EXPECTED OUTCOMES
- · Belongingness - taking hold of your standing in the family
- · Goodness of God – seeing and tasting that the Lord is good
- · Identity in Christ – taking hold of your heavenly standing
- · Prophetic – life expressed from heaven’s perspective
- · Healing – practical steps of faith to supernatural healing
- · Authenticity – open, honest and transparent relationships
- · Grace & Favor - on earth as it is in heaven
- · Generosity – receiving and releasing God’s abundance
- · Intercession – seeking His will & contending for breakthrough
- · Managing and Miracles – stewarding resources and faith for miracles
- · Valuing His Presence – hosting the presence of God
- · Revelation and The Word – passion for the Word and its revealed truth
- · Releasing the Supernatural – living from an unseen reality
a. Each month you will be given a required reading assignment pertaining to that month’s culture.
a. You will be given a link to an audio or video message each month highlighting the culture topic of that month. The link will either be emailed to you or given on the Kingdom Culture handout.
a. You will be given an mp3 or link of a worship session that is to be used as part of your declaration time. The link will either be emailed to you or given on the Kingdom Culture handout.
a. Each month you will complete an ASSESSMENT and an ACTION PLAN worship sheet. This is to help you develop practical steps to increase each culture topic in your personal life and ministry.
a. Monthly themed declarations will be provided. These will be used in your daily devotional times.
6. ENOURAGMENT AND RELATIONSHIP
a. Monthly Team meeting
b. Monthly Pastoral meeting
c. Monthly Peer Encouragement Partner meeting (You pick a partner from the ICL Team)
7. CULTURE REINFORCEMENT
a. Each month, you will find a list of required activities in your workbook related to each culture topic.
1. 80% of program content completed and regular meetings attended
a. Grace period for completing assignments
i. Completing fewer than 80% for any given section you will be notified by a leader.
ii. At any time, you can make up the missed assignments and it will not affect your status in the program.
b. Being dropped from the program occurs if two sections of the program have not been completed 80% or greater.
2. Attending FHOC Sunday morning service regularly
3. Attending Home Group or Small Group Series
4. Attending Discipleship meeting every 6 weeks
PROGRAM SUPPLIES NEEDED
1. Computer and/or smart device to access RightNow Meida trainings
2. Active gmail account. Many of our resources will be shared via google drive
3. Each month new reading material is required. This will cost each participant 410-$15 per month
4. Active RightNow Media account. If you do not have an account let us know and we can get you signed up.
5. Most of the content will be provided for you in digital format through the above avenues. However, there are times when a book will need to be purchased and digital format is not available.
The pastors of FHOC commit:
· To providing direction, guidance, and resources for the growth of each member of the discipleship team
· To having available time to invest in relationship, bless with encouragement and join in prayer for each member’s life and purpose
· To partnering with each member to help discover their gift mix, ministry fit and God given calling.
· To creating a safe atmosphere where transformation, encounters with God, unity and creativity can flouris